As Robotics Software Engineer, you'll be mostly developing navigation and path planning algorithms in ROS with C++. You will also deal with recent perception technologies and their implementation. You will develop systems and algorithms to make our robots service flawlessly in factory floor.
What We Require
- BS degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of state estimation, modern navigation and path planning techniques and algorithms.
- Extensive experience with the Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Strong software development skills (C, C++ preferred)
- Proficiency with Linux
- Fluency in English
- Ability to support robots in the wild
What We Prefer
- Experience with Git and GitHub.
- Experience with CMake, Docker, and other build and deployment techniques.
- Experience in computer vision and machine learning
- Experience with Gazebo and PCL
- Experience with recent Ubuntu distros.
- MS, Ph.D degree in Computer Engineering/Science or related field
- Experience reading and implementing published research
- Hands-on experience with autonomous systems